View Profile Jackayfuyou

16 Movie Reviews

This was interesting and weird, really enjoyed every second of miss-click.

This was beautifully done. My only gripe, you gotta hook us up with that ost. That guitar was amazing, and I want to listen to it again, and again.

Dapello responds:

Thank you for your kind words. I have included in the credits a link to my Soundcloud where you would be able to download the track .
Again, thank you.

Vinny, what have you done...

Aside from that, a lot of this was beautifully done. Wish I saw some of the "Thit on my couch Douglath! ", but overall, love this. Good job guys.

13 Audio Reviews

This is pretty good, Really enjoy the vibe, feels really fun. Keep at it :)

This is really beautiful! Everything is meshed together very well. Very nice and chill. As a loop, all you have to do is make literally a slight adjustment, and it'll be perfect.

Elvisonte responds:

Okay, thanks, I'll take it into account, I value your comment.

I think you had something interesting going on; the only advice I would have to give you is to keep at it, and think you'll be making some really nice stuff in the future.

48 Art Reviews

wow, this is just an amazing piece of work. Great line work, and just such an amazing expression. have a spiritual free drink of your choice on me

DenXVII responds:

Thanks ! ;D

Trippin', sippin', and want this to be real. Nothing will bring me more joy than a clown with glowing organs. Fantastic.

Love how I make a review about "Ride the train to improve town", and then you have this made. I really must be some kind of pretentious asshole, aren't I? Anyways, I don't usually do HARDCORE reviews, but I feel like I was flopping my opinion cock around and not realizing you already have a good amount of skill. You got it dude, give er' all you got.

Joined on 9/19/14