All 41 art Reviews

FAITH FAITH

Remember seeing this on Vinny's stream, still a really good piece, glad to see you get more exposure :)

Hana Hana

Interesting line work, in fact, it's pretty good. Eye's may be a little too far apart, but I think you're really getting somewhere, keep it up, would love to see more.

Clown Girl Clown Girl

I really want this clown to be in a video game, namely Soul Calibur, and play as them. This is just a good design, great work : )

Elevator to Hell Elevator to Hell

This is beautiful. The symmetry, the colors and design are very elegant. This is an amazing piece, Feel proud.

gopherguy responds:

Thanks!

Spicy Commission Spicy Commission

Line art is superb, love the shading, especially on the hair, background is killer, and made me feel spicy. 5 stars, hope to see your other work, doesn't even have to be sexual. Keep it up :)

Zatanna Zatara Zatanna Zatara

This looks amazing. This literal looks like something from an established comic. Keep it up.

CGonNewgrounds responds:

Thank you very much! :D

Marina from Splatoon 2 Marina from Splatoon 2

This is pretty good. Always been a sucker for when muscle is defined, and the shading is not that bad whatsoever. You gotta a lot of potential, would love to see more.

(And I like the pun, goddammit.)

Joondesert responds:

Thank you! To be honest I didn't plan on making a finished drawing because I was still practicing, but my friend convinced me to draw since we both liked the game so much. Yeah I like puns too.

Ashi Ashi

Proportions and use of light is pretty good, I like it.

Airport Airport

Looks great! Really like the hand and the expression of the face, and also like the girl with wide eyes as well. Would be very interested in seeing this with fine line's to see how it would turn out. Keep it up, it's looking great so far.

MassGas responds:

Thanks man :) . I like this style but it's still not that what I want :/ . Next time i will try to use more black for bigger contrast. But I could say I one of my best images here ;)

bright greeeeen bright greeeeen

This looks great, but I think what interests me more is what I'm not seeing - the clothing scheme. I notice the hat, and how it seems to have a face. I would really like to see a little more of that hat, but other than that, great work.