Plight of the Salad Dog Plight of the Salad Dog

This was way too cute, I loved it!

MessnManimated: Going to the Store MessnManimated: Going to the Store

This, this is cool. there's this hint of strange, well, maybe more than a hint, and my sick sense of humor found this funny. The animation was nice, and I love how the movements would act in a strange way you wouldn't quite suspect.

This gets my pass of approval, but I would be curios to see something even more detailed and interesting from you and your chaps in the future. Looking forward to what comes next, cheers!

Stick Fight Moutain Battle Stick Fight Moutain Battle

Hey, look, don't take this one star the wrong way, but I need to get this off my mind.

First of all, the biggest issue that bothered me, how long the animation ran for:

Don't get me wrong, having an animation last three seconds can come to a great effect, more so for something comedic. Although, three to six second videos are much more suited for YouTube.

I timed it, i did indeed count the amount of time your animation lasted compared to your intro title screen. They both lasted exactly six seconds, that's it - six. A six second animation is something I think new grounds could only benefit from by moving away from it. Do you get me?

The animation:

The animation itself isn't actually that bad, hence, me still giving you a star. The background was passable, and the movement was some-what fluid.

Now, why I'm I coming down this hard on an animation about stick men fighting?:

I don't hate this, I don't want to come off sounding like a douche, but I feel I need to be honest. This is exactly what New grounds does not need. New grounds, from I've seen and experienced, is not a place for trailers, six second shorts, things like that. If you make a fight animation with stick men, you gotta push the boundaries just as animation vs animator did. This is definitely the kind of thing you would label a "practice" animation, and New grounds is not the place for that. Maybe YouTube, but not here.

Try making something longer, add an element no one has really seen or expected before in a stick animation. Hell, if you do, upload it to YouTube and link it to me. I would love to see you take my words and make me eat them, I really would. We all start somewhere, all I'm saying is that this is a place for a later animation, a later time, when you are finally feeling like you have something that's not just passable, okay, or even good. This is a place for a time when you have something great, and I'll be here waiting for that day you can make me eat my own words.

Good luck.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Vinny, what have you done...

Aside from that, a lot of this was beautifully done. Wish I saw some of the "Thit on my couch Douglath! ", but overall, love this. Good job guys.

Witches Inmortal Souls Witches Inmortal Souls

This is pretty good, Really enjoy the vibe, feels really fun. Keep at it :)

BELLEZA BELLEZA

This is really beautiful! Everything is meshed together very well. Very nice and chill. As a loop, all you have to do is make literally a slight adjustment, and it'll be perfect.

Elvisonte responds:

Okay, thanks, I'll take it into account, I value your comment.

Deep Deep

I think you had something interesting going on; the only advice I would have to give you is to keep at it, and think you'll be making some really nice stuff in the future.

Marina from Splatoon 2 Marina from Splatoon 2

This is pretty good. Always been a sucker for when muscle is defined, and the shading is not that bad whatsoever. You gotta a lot of potential, would love to see more.

(And I like the pun, goddammit.)

Joondesert responds:

Thank you! To be honest I didn't plan on making a finished drawing because I was still practicing, but my friend convinced me to draw since we both liked the game so much. Yeah I like puns too.

Ashi Ashi

Proportions and use of light is pretty good, I like it.

buny girl buny girl

I have seen some good line art tonight, but I have to say, this one takes the cake. Shading is lovely, don't know what else to say. I'll be looking out for more in the future.

XphereTV responds: