Robin Vs Emerald Force Robin Vs Emerald Force

I can see effort was put into this, and it's a pretty cool watch. Keep it up, would love to see how you improve.

Wheel Wheel

This was beautifully done. My only gripe, you gotta hook us up with that ost. That guitar was amazing, and I want to listen to it again, and again.

Plight of the Salad Dog Plight of the Salad Dog

This was way too cute, I loved it!

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Vinny, what have you done...

Aside from that, a lot of this was beautifully done. Wish I saw some of the "Thit on my couch Douglath! ", but overall, love this. Good job guys.

Witches Inmortal Souls Witches Inmortal Souls

This is pretty good, Really enjoy the vibe, feels really fun. Keep at it :)

BELLEZA BELLEZA

This is really beautiful! Everything is meshed together very well. Very nice and chill. As a loop, all you have to do is make literally a slight adjustment, and it'll be perfect.

Elvisonte responds:

Okay, thanks, I'll take it into account, I value your comment.

Deep Deep

I think you had something interesting going on; the only advice I would have to give you is to keep at it, and think you'll be making some really nice stuff in the future.

FAITH FAITH

Remember seeing this on Vinny's stream, still a really good piece, glad to see you get more exposure :)

Hana Hana

Interesting line work, in fact, it's pretty good. Eye's may be a little too far apart, but I think you're really getting somewhere, keep it up, would love to see more.

Clown Girl Clown Girl

I really want this clown to be in a video game, namely Soul Calibur, and play as them. This is just a good design, great work : )