Plight of the Salad Dog Plight of the Salad Dog

This was way too cute, I loved it!

MessnManimated: Going to the Store MessnManimated: Going to the Store

This, this is cool. there's this hint of strange, well, maybe more than a hint, and my sick sense of humor found this funny. The animation was nice, and I love how the movements would act in a strange way you wouldn't quite suspect.

This gets my pass of approval, but I would be curios to see something even more detailed and interesting from you and your chaps in the future. Looking forward to what comes next, cheers!

Stick Fight Moutain Battle Stick Fight Moutain Battle

Hey, look, don't take this one star the wrong way, but I need to get this off my mind.

First of all, the biggest issue that bothered me, how long the animation ran for:

Don't get me wrong, having an animation last three seconds can come to a great effect, more so for something comedic. Although, three to six second videos are much more suited for YouTube.

I timed it, i did indeed count the amount of time your animation lasted compared to your intro title screen. They both lasted exactly six seconds, that's it - six. A six second animation is something I think new grounds could only benefit from by moving away from it. Do you get me?

The animation:

The animation itself isn't actually that bad, hence, me still giving you a star. The background was passable, and the movement was some-what fluid.

Now, why I'm I coming down this hard on an animation about stick men fighting?:

I don't hate this, I don't want to come off sounding like a douche, but I feel I need to be honest. This is exactly what New grounds does not need. New grounds, from I've seen and experienced, is not a place for trailers, six second shorts, things like that. If you make a fight animation with stick men, you gotta push the boundaries just as animation vs animator did. This is definitely the kind of thing you would label a "practice" animation, and New grounds is not the place for that. Maybe YouTube, but not here.

Try making something longer, add an element no one has really seen or expected before in a stick animation. Hell, if you do, upload it to YouTube and link it to me. I would love to see you take my words and make me eat them, I really would. We all start somewhere, all I'm saying is that this is a place for a later animation, a later time, when you are finally feeling like you have something that's not just passable, okay, or even good. This is a place for a time when you have something great, and I'll be here waiting for that day you can make me eat my own words.

Good luck.

Boruto Opening (Tengen Toppa) Boruto Opening (Tengen Toppa)

Naruto parodies aren't really my thing, but I thought I would give the video a try and I have to say, I didn't have that bad of a time. The animation isn't bad by any means, and I think after another project or two, you'll have improved greatly.

Gave me a chuckle here and there I will admit and I'm curios to see what kind of original content you could come up with, cause as fun as parodies are, sometimes you gotta get the ferbreeze out and freshen up that room.

Overall, almost there, but not quite yet. I think you have a good deal of potential to make something great up here on newgrounds. Lookin' forward to seeing how you're coming along!

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

I'll try to make a review as best I can without simply saying this is amazing.

The art work is fresh, and well implemented.

The sound was well done.

The story was simple, short, yet effective.

All in all, for independent animator, for an animator in general, this was well crafted.

Judge Morty Judge Morty

This is probably the best fan-made animation I've seen. Kudos, don't stop what you do. Looking forward to other projects you have in the future.

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

I cannot comprehend enough how much this hit my heart like a brick. Absolutely amazing.

Kayas-Kosmos responds:

Don't Pee On Fire Don't Pee On Fire

The beginning of something amazing. Keep at it bro, or bra, what ever you are. Good luck!!!

Kill La Kill Parody Kill La Kill Parody

The god damn stripper suit turned me off the series soooo hard core. Ya gotta have class man, supa classs. I shouldn't drink when making reciews but hell with it. This is the entirety of the seiresmade into a fine short parody. I admire your work and hope to see what you cpme up with in the future. Sorry for the drunk mistakes, love, thiss guuuuuy!!!!.

Shut Up, Dude Shut Up, Dude

You wouldn't be the same person without these experiences, good or bad. Life fucks you up in all sorts of directions and you never see it coming. Never fear though, when so much bad happens there is bound to be a time when you hit the mother load of good. This was fun to watch and I'm happy you took the time to put your hard work and dedication into this. Overall, I am 100% satisfied. Have a better time than you're having now and good luck. Thanks.