All 37 art Reviews

Marina from Splatoon 2 Marina from Splatoon 2

This is pretty good. Always been a sucker for when muscle is defined, and the shading is not that bad whatsoever. You gotta a lot of potential, would love to see more.

(And I like the pun, goddammit.)

Joondesert responds:

Thank you! To be honest I didn't plan on making a finished drawing because I was still practicing, but my friend convinced me to draw since we both liked the game so much. Yeah I like puns too.

Ashi Ashi

Proportions and use of light is pretty good, I like it.

buny girl buny girl

I have seen some good line art tonight, but I have to say, this one takes the cake. Shading is lovely, don't know what else to say. I'll be looking out for more in the future.

XphereTV responds:

thank you !

Airport Airport

Looks great! Really like the hand and the expression of the face, and also like the girl with wide eyes as well. Would be very interested in seeing this with fine line's to see how it would turn out. Keep it up, it's looking great so far.

MassGas responds:

Thanks man :) . I like this style but it's still not that what I want :/ . Next time i will try to use more black for bigger contrast. But I could say I one of my best images here ;)

bright greeeeen bright greeeeen

This looks great, but I think what interests me more is what I'm not seeing - the clothing scheme. I notice the hat, and how it seems to have a face. I would really like to see a little more of that hat, but other than that, great work.

I'ma Luigi number one! I'ma Luigi number one!

Really like the line art here, and with the addition of the brighter tone of colours, really makes for a fun and bouncy piece overall. Great job!

mrs skeleton mrs skeleton

Nice line art, nice lighting, and I wanna jump those bones.

35 35

This is honestly a pretty cool abstract piece. I'm not good with technical terms, but the composition(?) is great - Really like it.

mmillenaar responds:

Thank you so much!

Character Illustration_Tammy Character Illustration_Tammy

Love the perspective, the character design is pretty awesome, and the scene gives a nice outlook on the character. Very nice piece, will be looking out for more :)

Broken bones Broken bones

Have nothing more to say than I love everything about this.